VitalPro Desktop Platforms
Vitalnet includes VitalPro desktop platforms, running directly on a PC.
VitalPro for Win32 (VPC) runs on any Windows PC, in a Win32 Console.
- Fast - Output produced in seconds, even with very large data sets.
- Easy to use - Menus are very quick and easy to navigate, even a beginning user.
- Flexible - Produces about any table, chart or map needed.
- Publication-ready output - Output (tables, charts, maps) appears in desktop browser.
- Guaranteed to work - Much lower cost than any comparable data analysis system.
- Cost-effective - Much lower cost than any comparable data analysis system.
- Fully supported - All needed technical and training support included with license.
Additional information on VitalPro for Win32 platform:
• Pictures of VitalPro for Win32
• VitalPro menu options
• Compare Vitalnet platforms
• VitalPro for Win32 user guides
VitalPro for Unix (VPU) runs on a Linux or Unix computer. VPU functions very similarly to VitalPro for Win32 (above), but does not make graphical output. VPU is normally used for internal automated testing / data verification, but can be licensed if desired.