Basic License Terms:
Licensing - Vitalnet Software
Vitalnet has a flat-rate annual license fee, with all services included.
This makes it simple for you to budget, since there are no hidden costs.
Also, your procurement process is simplified,
since we can make a fixed-cost bid for guaranteed performance.
Your data warehouse is fully functional within a few months.
You're spared the huge risks and hassles of a multi-year development process.
How much does it cost?
We don't list prices here, because there are too many factors to consider.
But we guarantee to cost much less than any comparable solution.
State agencies spend large amounts trying to create and maintain data warehouses.
And those costs are recurring.
Our cost is much lower, for a much better product.
By licensing Vitalnet, you will greatly improve the use of your data and save your agency large amounts of money:
What do I get?
Best data warehouse solution we are aware of.
• High-level systems analysis, programming, and customization, usually no extra charge.
• New data files normally imported within one week of receipt.
• Complete information on any data anomalies or errors detected.
• Much more cost-effective than alternatives.
• Guaranteed successful project, because COTS solution.
• All technical support is carried out by EHDP.
• Professional-quality online and printed help for users.
• We host on secure Linux server with 24/7 access.
• Train-the-trainer sessions as requested.
• Quick response and resolution for any problems that might arise.
• You retain control over data, data policies, and related issues.
• We add requested new capabilities, as feasible, usually no extra charge.
• Other tasks for project success carried out, usually no extra charge.
Which Vitalnet internet platforms ("VitalWeb") can I license?
VitalWeb Ajax (very compact, maximum flexibility),
VitalWeb Standard (main page and a few helper pages),
VitalWeb Wizard (leads user step-by-step).
Which Vitalnet desktop platforms ("VitalPro") can I license?
VitalPro for Win32 (very compact, maximum flexibility, runs on Windows PC),
VitalPro for Unix (runs on UNIX computer, not normally licensed).
Which data scenarios can I license?
The most common data sets included are
birth, BRFSS, cancer registry, divorce, hospital discharge, induced abortions, infectious disease, marriage, multiple cause mortality, population, pregnancy outcome, and underlying cause mortality.
Other data sets you might have included within Vitalnet are
benefits enrollment, birth defects, census, emergency room, food stamps, HIV / AIDS, health manpower, immunizations, infant death, lead screening, linked birth / death, Medicaid, Medicare, newborn screening, outpatient care, poverty, PRAMS, reportable diseases, TANF, trauma registry, unemployment, YRBS, and WIC.
Vitalnet is capable of importing and analyzing virtually any data set.
Let us know
what you'd like.
Other information related to Vitalnet licenses:
We are flexible related to your budgetary, contracting, and programmatic needs.
In general, we charge less for smaller cities, states, and countries with smaller budgets.
We welcome long-term contracts with discounts for prepayment beyond the first year.
Once you have several data sets within Vitalnet,
additional data sets and platforms cost less.
We will sign any needed confidentiality and data usage agreements.
We will not retransmit or make other use of your data.
To discuss licensing Vitalnet, call 888-709-5319 or
fill out the EHDP contact form