EHDP Contract Programming
EHDP provides professional software and services to meet your requirements. Software we develop is designed to be easy to use, easy to maintain, and capable of adapting to future requirements. We develop for Windows, Unix, and web environments.
Programming services provided by EHDP include:
· Database design and programming.
· Internet client-server programming.
· Software development and maintenance.
· Software usability testing.
· Systems analysis.
· User interface design.
Technical services provided by EHDP include:
· Coding systems, including ICD, ICD-O, DRG, and CPT.
· Data cleanup, editing, and integrity testing.
· Data conversion between different formats.
· Section 508 and other accessibility standards.
· Technical writing, including user guides and online help.
· Web site design and implementation.
Industry-standard technologies used by EHDP include:
· AJAX - Methods to create interactive web applications.
· CGI - Method for web pages and servers to interact.
· CSS - Stylesheet language. Formats web pages.
· C# - General-purpose .NET programming language.
· C - General-purpose programming language.
· HTML - Markup language. Formats web pages.
· Java - General-purpose programming language.
· JSON - Standard for transmitting data objects.
· SQL - Relational database management language.
Please call 888-709-5319 to discuss your programming needs.