VitalPro for Unix - Health Data Warehouse
Vitalnet® is data warehouse / data analysis software for analyzing health data sets. Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set. Key ways the Vitalnet professional solution provides best value include:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables, charts and maps.
• Much easier and more productive than generic stats software.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Handles birth, death, MCOD, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Both desktop (VitalPro) and web-based (VitalWeb) query systems.
• Much better value than "home-grown" or other alternatives.
• All needed technical & training support included with license.
• Flat-rate contracting simplifies budgeting and procurement.
VitalPro™ for Unix runs on a Linux or Unix computer. It quickly makes selections with character-oriented menus. The user interface is very similar in appearance to VitalPro for Win32. However, VitalPro for Unix does not directly send output to the browser, and does not make maps or graphical charts. Because of these differences, VitalPro for Win32 is a better choice for the end user.
Additional information on VitalPro platforms:
• VitalPro menu options
• PowerPoint presentations
• Compare Vitalnet platforms
• VitalPro for Win32 user guides (HTML and PDF)