VitalPro for Unix is designed to be easily used without a user guide.
However, many users learn better from a written text.
And all users will probably benefit from a general overview
of what the software can do before using it.
VitalPro for Unix - User guides -
HTML for web browser:
Both formats are fine for viewing. Since PDF format
does page breaks at the right places, it is better for printing. If needed,
download Adobe Acrobat.
Each user guide describes:
• Data contained within system
• Practice interpreting sample tables
• Selecting parameters and making output
• Tutorials to help you learn better
• Available menus, variables, and parameters
• Relevant statistical concepts
• Definitions of relevant terms
• Output format options
• Other relevant information