VitalWeb Web-Based Data Query System
Vitalnet® is data warehouse / data analysis software for analyzing health data sets. Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set. Key ways the Vitalnet professional solution provides best value include:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables, charts and maps.
• Much easier and more productive than generic stats software.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Handles birth, death, MCOD, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Both desktop (VitalPro) and web-based (VitalWeb) query systems.
• Much lower cost than "home-grown" or other alternatives.
• All needed technical & training support included with license.
• Flat-rate contracting simplifies budgeting and procurement.
VitalWeb® Standard runs in any commonly used web browser. A main page in a "standard" format displays and selects most program parameters. Helper pages in separate windows change map and chart parameters. Output is sent to to a separate window. VitalWeb Standard can benefit any user, but is perhaps best suited for general users over the internet.
VitalWeb® Wizard is an expert system for analyzing data. The software runs in any web browser. It displays a series of web pages. Each page selects a few analysis parameters. VitalWeb Wizard dynamically creates the web page needed at each step.
VitalWeb Wizard runs in two modes: 1. The Step-by-Step Mode simplifies analysis by letting the user focus on one task at at time. It has a step-by-step sequence for choosing selections. At the last step, a table or map is produced. 2. The Jump-to-Step Mode is faster and more efficient. It lets you jump to any step for choosing selections. Also, a table or map may be produced at any time.