EHDP Texas CISV Catalog
Expert Health Data Programming, Inc. (EHDP)
CISV Vendor ID # 1-74-281-5717-000
Effective Date of Catalog: May 1, 2011
Vendor contact information:
Daniel Goldman, MD, MPH
1608 Glenwood Ave SE
Renton, WA 98058
EHDP is a Texas Corporation
For email, please use: EHDP Contact Page and Form
Class-Item Codes Offered
Group A: Contract programming
Group B: Preprogrammed software
Catalog Products and Services
Description of Each Product / Service
Pricing for Each Product / Service
Group A: Contract programming - List and State Price - $80 to $120 / hour
EHDP provides professional software and services to meet your requirements. Software we develop is designed to be easy to use, easy to maintain, and capable of adapting to future requirements. We develop for Windows, Unix, and web environments.
Programming services provided by EHDP include:
· Database design and programming.
· Internet client-server programming.
· Software development and maintenance.
· Software usability testing.
· Systems analysis.
· User interface design.
Technical services provided by EHDP include:
· Coding systems, including ICD, ICD-O, DRG, and CPT.
· Data cleanup, editing, and integrity testing.
· Data conversion between different formats.
· Section 508 and other accessibility standards.
· Technical writing, including user guides and online help.
· Web site design and implementation.
Industry-standard technologies used by EHDP include:
· AJAX - Methods to create interactive web applications.
· CGI - Method for web pages and servers to interact.
· CSS - Stylesheet language. Formats web pages.
· C# - General-purpose .NET programming language.
· C - General-purpose programming language.
· HTML - Markup language. Formats web pages.
· Java - General-purpose programming language.
· JSON - Standard for transmitting data objects.
· SQL - Relational database management language.
Please call 888-709-5319 to discuss your programming needs.
The State may purchase these services at a flat hourly rate, to be negotiated based on the difficulty and scope of the work required. Alternatively, the State may pay a negotiated fixed price, based on an estimated number of hours at a negotiated hourly rate, for an entire project or set of services.
Group B: Preprogrammed software - List and State Price
A single-user, one-year, one-data-scenario license for VitalPro (desktop system) is $1,000 / year, or $2,000 / year for a data center user. A single-network, one-year, one-data-scenario license for VitalPro (desktop system) is $5,000 / year, or $10,000 / year for a data center network. A "data center" is defined as the office or bureau having primary responsibility and usage of a particular data set.
Pricing for larger Vitalnet configurations (agency-wide or state-wide) (VitalPro desktop system or VitalWeb internet system) depends on the type of data sets, the number of data sets, the size of the agency, and the number of users. For a quote, please contact EHDP.
Vitalnet Annual Licenses:
Basic License Terms: Vitalnet® has a flat-rate annual license fee, with all services included. This makes it simple for you to budget, since there are no hidden costs. Also, your procurement process is simplified, since we can make a fixed-cost bid for guaranteed performance. Your data warehouse is fully functional within a few months. You're spared the huge risks and hassles of a multi-year development process.
How much does is cost? - We don't list prices here, because there are too many factors to consider. But we guarantee to cost much less than any comparable solution. State agencies spend 400,000 to 1,000,000 per year, or even more, trying to create and maintain health data warehouses. And those costs are recurring. Our cost is much lower, for a much better product. By licensing Vitalnet, you will greatly improve the use of your health data and save your agency large amounts of money.
· You receive the best data warehouse solution available anywhere.
· You get high-level systems analysis, programming, and customization.
· Your new data files are normally imported within one week of receipt.
· You get complete information on anomalies or errors detected in the data.
· You succeed by saving money and carrying out a successful project.
· All technical work required to support the software is carried out by EHDP.
· Professional-quality online and printed help is provided to your users.
· Your data warehouse is hosted on a secure Linux server with 24/7 access.
· You receive train-the-trainer training sessions as requested.
· You get quick response and resolution for any problems that might arise.
· You retain control over the data, data policies, and related issues.
· Capabilities that you request are added to the software, as feasible.
· Other tasks required for project success are carried out, no extra charge.
Vitalnet internet platforms: VitalWeb Standard, VitalWeb Wizard.
Vitalnet desktop platforms: VitalPro for Win32, VitalPro for Unix.
Data scenarios you can license: The most common data sets included are birth, BRFSS, cancer registry, divorce, hospital discharge, induced abortions, infectious disease, marriage, multiple cause mortality, population, pregnancy outcome, and underlying cause mortality. Other data sets you might have included within Vitalnet are benefits enrollment, birth defects, census, emergency room, food stamps, HIV / AIDS, health manpower, immunizations, infant death, lead screening, linked birth / death, Medicaid, Medicare, newborn screening, outpatient care, poverty, PRAMS, reportable diseases, TANF, trauma registry, unemployment, YRBS, and WIC. Vitalnet is capable of importing and analyzing virtually any data set. Let us know what you'd like.
Other information related to Vitalnet licenses: We are flexible related to your budgetary, contracting, and programmatic needs. In general, we charge less for smaller cities, states, and countries with smaller budgets. We welcome long-term contracts with discounts for prepayment beyond the first year. Once you have several data sets within Vitalnet, additional data sets and platforms cost much less. We will sign any needed confidentiality and data usage agreements. We will not retransmit or make any other use of your data.
To discuss licensing Vitalnet, call 888-709-5319 or fill out the EHDP contact form.
Maintenance, Repair, and Support Plan
EHDP guarantees to support any products or services sold to the State of Texas. Software provided by EHDP is carefully written and thoroughly tested. However, no significant work of software can be guaranteed to be error-free. In addition, the user's needs may change over time, requiring changes to be made. Also, staff turnover at a State agency may result in loss of key personnel and necessitate training new staff.
EHDP guarantees prompt and timely support. We have extensive previous experience maintaining software at both local and remote sites, including rapid problem resolution over the phone and by email.
Any contract written can include provisions for support for whatever period of months or years is needed by the purchaser. The exact support and maintenance will depend on the actual product or service, but could generally include bug fixes, training, answering questions, adding new program components needed by the purchaser, updating documentation, recovering accidentally damaged files, and resolution of other problems that might arise.
If you have questions concerning the operation of the software you purchased from our company, please call 425-271-6058 (888-709-5319) and request Daniel Goldman. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm PST (Seattle) (10 am to 7 pm CST). In case of emergency, you may call at any time.
Statement of Guarantee
Expert Health Data Programming, Inc (EHDP) will make available equivalent replacement parts for a product sold to the state for at least 3 years after a product is discontinued. (This is in reference to the class codes referenced on the URL and CMBL profile for software).
End of File