Vitalnet is commercial-off-the-shelf data warehouse / data query software
for analyzing health data sets.
Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set.
Vitalnet provides best value:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables and maps.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Orders of magnitude easier than generic stats software.
• Handles birth, death, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Desktop (VitalPro) and internet (VitalWeb) systems.
• Much lower cost than any comparable alternative.
• All needed technical support included with license.
• Flat-rate license simplifies budgeting and procurement.
VitalPro™ for Windows
is a desktop version of Vitalnet.
This desktop platform runs directly on a Windows PC,
and offers full analytic capability and ease-of-use.
Sends graphical output (maps, tables, and charts) to the desktop browser.
Has a native Windows graphical user interface.
Additional information on VitalPro for Win32 platform: