VitalPro for Windows - Health Data Analysis
Vitalnet® is data warehouse / data analysis software for analyzing health data sets. Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set. Key ways the Vitalnet professional solution provides best value include:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables, charts and maps.
• Much easier and more productive than generic stats software.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Handles birth, death, MCOD, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Both desktop (VitalPro) and web-based (VitalWeb) query systems.
• Much lower cost than "home-grown" or other alternatives.
• All needed technical & training support included with license.
• Flat-rate contracting simplifies budgeting and procurement.
VitalPro™ for Windows is a desktop version of Vitalnet. This desktop platform runs directly on a Windows PC, and offers full analytic capability and ease-of-use. Sends graphical output (maps, tables, and charts) to the desktop browser. Has a native Windows graphical user interface.
Additional information on VitalPro platforms:
• VitalPro menu options
• PowerPoint presentations
• Compare Vitalnet platforms
• VitalPro for Win32 user guides (HTML and PDF)