Licensing - Vitalnet Software
Basic License Terms:
Vitalnet® has a flat-rate annual license fee, with all services included.
This makes it simple for you to budget, since there are no hidden costs.
Also, your procurement process is simplified,
since we can make a fixed-cost bid for guaranteed performance.
Your data warehouse is fully functional within a few months.
You're spared the huge risks and hassles of a multi-year development process.
How much does is cost? -
We don't list prices here, because there are too many factors to consider.
But we guarantee to cost much less than any comparable solution.
State agencies spend 400,000 to 1,000,000 per year, or even more,
trying to create and maintain health data warehouses.
And those costs are recurring.
Our cost is much lower, for a much better product.
By licensing Vitalnet, you will greatly improve the use of your health
data and save your agency large amounts of money.
· You receive the best data warehouse solution available anywhere.
· You get high-level systems analysis, programming, and customization.
· Your new data files are normally imported within one week of receipt.
· You get complete information on anomalies or errors detected in the data.
· You succeed by saving money and carrying out a successful project.
· All technical work required to support the software is carried out by EHDP.
· Professional-quality online and printed help is provided to your users.
· Your data warehouse is hosted on a secure Linux server with 24/7 access.
· You receive train-the-trainer training sessions as requested.
· You get quick response and resolution for any problems that might arise.
· You retain control over the data, data policies, and related issues.
· Capabilities that you request are added to the software, as feasible.
· Other tasks required for project success are carried out, no extra charge.
Vitalnet internet platforms:
Vitalnet desktop platforms:
VitalPro for Win32,
VitalPro for Unix.
Data scenarios you can license:
The most common data sets included are
birth, BRFSS, cancer registry, divorce, hospital discharge, induced abortions, infectious disease, marriage, multiple cause mortality, population, pregnancy outcome, and underlying cause mortality.
Other data sets you might have included within Vitalnet are
benefits enrollment, birth defects, census, emergency room, food stamps, HIV / AIDS, health manpower, immunizations, infant death, lead screening, linked birth / death, Medicaid, Medicare, newborn screening, outpatient care, poverty, PRAMS, reportable diseases, TANF, trauma registry, unemployment, YRBS, and WIC.
Vitalnet is capable of importing and analyzing virtually any data set.
Let us know what you'd like.
Other information related to Vitalnet licenses:
We are flexible related to your budgetary, contracting, and programmatic needs.
In general, we charge less for smaller cities, states, and countries with smaller budgets.
We welcome long-term contracts with discounts for prepayment beyond the first year.
Once you have several data sets within Vitalnet,
additional data sets and platforms cost much less.
We will sign any needed confidentiality and data usage agreements.
We will not retransmit or make any other use of your data.
To discuss licensing Vitalnet, call 888-709-5319 or
fill out the EHDP contact form.