Pregnancy Data Analysis Software
"PregData" is the Vitalnet module for analyzing and disseminating pregancy data. It combines data from three different data sets (birth, fetal death, and abortion) to produce overall pregnancy rates. PregData analyzes teenage pregnancy rates, abortion rates, fetal death rates, and other pregnancy statistics. PregData is customized to include the fields and field values you want.
Fill out contact form or call 888-709-5319 for more information.
Analyze pregnancy data using VitalWeb (Vitalnet browser platforms).
Vitalnet® is commercial-off-the-shelf data warehouse software for analyzing health data sets. Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set. Key ways the Vitalnet professional solution provides best value include:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables, charts and maps.
• Much easier and more productive than generic stats software.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Handles birth, death, MCOD, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Both desktop (VitalPro) and web-based (VitalWeb) query systems.
• Much better value than "home-grown" or other alternatives.
• All needed technical & training support included with license.
• Flat-rate contracting simplifies budgeting and procurement.
Key concepts include: abortion data, abortion statistics, birth data, birth statistics, data analysis, epidemiology, fetal death data, fetal death statistics, gestational age, health statistics, pregnancy data, pregnancy rate, public health data, teen pregnancy, teenage pregnancy, web-based data query system, vital statistics.