Cancer Registry Data Analysis
"Oncogram" is the Vitalnet module for analyzing and disseminating cancer registry data. Oncogram calculates counts, rates, adjusted rates, and standardized morbidity ratios. The program includes all SEER site codes, and allows you to select any combination of the codes for doing comparison. The software is customized to include whatever cancer data fields and field values you require.
Fill out contact form or call 888-709-5319 for more information.
Analyze cancer registry data using VitalWeb (Vitalnet browser platforms).
Validation of Oncogram Results
Vitalnet® is commercial-off-the-shelf data warehouse software for analyzing health data sets. Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set. Key ways the Vitalnet professional solution provides best value include:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables, charts and maps.
• Much easier and more productive than generic stats software.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Handles birth, death, MCOD, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Both desktop (VitalPro) and web-based (VitalWeb) query systems.
• Much better value than "home-grown" or other alternatives.
• All needed technical & training support included with license.
• Flat-rate contracting simplifies budgeting and procurement.
Key concepts include: age-adjusted rate, cancer data, cancer registry data, cancer statistics, community assessment, crude incidence rate, health data analysis software, health data warehouse, health statistics, ICD-O1, ICD-O2, web-based data query system, SEER site code.