Cancer Registry Data Analysis
"Oncogram" is the Vitalnet module for analyzing
and disseminating cancer registry data
Oncogram calculates counts, rates, adjusted rates, and
standardized morbidity ratios.
The program includes all SEER site codes,
and allows you to select any combination of the codes for doing comparison.
The software is customized to include whatever cancer data fields and field values you require.
Fill out contact form
Try VitalWeb with cancer registry data
Validation of Oncogram Results
Vitalnet is commercial-off-the-shelf data warehouse / data query software
for analyzing health data sets.
Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set.
Vitalnet provides best value:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables and maps.
• Specially customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Orders of magnitude easier than generic stats software.
• Handles birth, death, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Desktop (VitalPro) and internet (VitalWeb) systems.
• Much lower cost than any comparable alternative.
• All needed technical support included with license.
• Flat-rate license simplifies budgeting and procurement.
cancer registry data,
crude incidence rate,
health data analysis software,
health data warehouse,
web-based data query system,
SEER site code.