Cancer Registry Data Analysis
Vitalnet® is data warehouse / data analysis software for analyzing health data sets. Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set. Key ways the Vitalnet professional solution provides best value include:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables, charts and maps.
• Much easier and more productive than generic stats software.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Handles birth, death, MCOD, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Both desktop (VitalPro) and web-based (VitalWeb) query systems.
• Much lower cost than "home-grown" or other alternatives.
• All needed technical & training support included with license.
• Flat-rate contracting simplifies budgeting and procurement.
Oncogram is the Vitalnet ad-hoc query system for analyzing and disseminating cancer registry data. Oncogram calculates counts, rates, adjusted rates, and standardized morbidity ratios. The program includes all SEER site recodes, and whatever data fields and field values are needed.
Oncogram runs in a browser connected to the internet, or directly on your desktop computer. The program is easy to use, fast, flexible, and reliable. It produces needed tables, maps, and charts.
Fill out contact form or call 888-709-5319 for more information.
Try out VitalWeb for free (Vitalnet browser platform).
Validation of Vitalnet Results
Key concepts include: age-adjusted rate, cancer data, cancer incidence data, cancer incidence rate, cancer registry data, cancer statistics, community assessment, crude incidence rate, decision support system, epidemiology, health data analysis software, health data mining, health data software, health data warehouse, health statistics, healthcare data warehouse, ICD-O1, ICD-O2, web-based data query system, SEER site code.