Hospital Data Analysis Software
"MedTrend" is the Vitalnet system for analyzing and disseminating hospital discharge data. MedTrend calculates rates, adjusted rates, standardized rates, costs, median costs, LOS, median LOS, and other outcome statistics.
Fill out contact form or call 888-709-5319 for more information.
Vitalnet® is commercial-off-the-shelf data warehouse software for analyzing health data sets. Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set. Key ways the Vitalnet professional solution provides best value include:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables, charts and maps.
• Much easier and more productive than generic stats software.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Handles birth, death, MCOD, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Both desktop (VitalPro) and web-based (VitalWeb) query systems.
• Much better value than "home-grown" or other alternatives.
• All needed technical & training support included with license.
• Flat-rate contracting simplifies budgeting and procurement.
Key concepts include: clinical benchmarking, CPT-4, decision support system, DRG, E-code, HCPCS, health care planning, healthcare information system, healthcare market analysis, healthcare statistics, healthcare quality, hospital benchmarking, hospital discharge data, hospitalization rate, ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, ICD-9-CM, web-based data query system, inpatient data, length of stay, Medicare cost report, physician benchmarking.