Mortality Data Analysis Software
Vitalnet® is data warehouse / data analysis software for analyzing health data sets. Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set. Key ways the Vitalnet professional solution provides best value include:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables, charts and maps.
• Much easier and more productive than generic stats software.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Handles birth, death, MCOD, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Both desktop (VitalPro) and web-based (VitalWeb) query systems.
• Much better value than "home-grown" or other alternatives.
• All needed technical & training support included with license.
• Flat-rate contracting simplifies budgeting and procurement.
Epigram is the Vitalnet system for underlying cause mortality data. The software includes the complete ICD system. Epigram lets you quickly and easily produce age-adjusted rates, leading causes, YPLL, SMR's, and other needed mortality statistics. Multicod is the separate Vitalnet system for analyzing multiple cause mortality data.
Fill out contact form or call 888-709-5319 for more information.
Try out VitalWeb for free (Vitalnet browser platform).
Key concepts include: age-adjusted rate, community assessment, crude death rate, death data, decision support system, E-code, epidemiology, health data analysis software, health data mining, health data warehouse, health statistics, ICD-10, ICD-9, International Classification of Diseases, leading causes of death, mortality data, mortality rate, mortality statistics, SMR, vital statistics, web-based data query system, YPLL.