Infectious Disease Data Analysis
Vitalnet® is data warehouse / data analysis software for analyzing health data sets. Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set. Key ways the Vitalnet professional solution provides best value include:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables, charts and maps.
• Much easier and more productive than generic stats software.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Handles birth, death, MCOD, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Both desktop (VitalPro) and web-based (VitalWeb) query systems.
• Much better value than "home-grown" or other alternatives.
• All needed technical & training support included with license.
• Flat-rate contracting simplifies budgeting and procurement.
Epidemic is the Vitalnet system for infectious disease surveillance data, customized to include whatever reportable disease categories you want to disseminate. For example, tuberculosis, STD's, HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis.
Fill out contact form or call 888-709-5319 for more information.
Try out VitalWeb for free (Vitalnet browser platform).
Key concepts include: communicable disease data, communicable disease statistics, community assessment, decision support system, disease surveillance, epidemiology, health data analysis software, health data mining, health data query, health data software, health data warehouse, health database software, health statistics, HIV, infectious disease, medical informatics, NEDSS, reportable diseases sexually transmitted disease, web-based data query system, STD.