BRFSS Data Analysis Software
"Vitalnet BRFSS" is the Vitalnet module for analyzing and disseminating BRFSS (the CDC Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System) data. The software makes it much easier and more reliable (basically, an order of magnitude) to analyze BRFSS data (drinking, hypertension, obesity, smoking, diabetes, exercise, many more). Analyses taking hours or days with other methods, and subject to likely error, are easily and reliably done in minutes.
Vitalnet BRFSS handles all the intricate complexities of the BRFSS data. No need to use complex, confusing, expensive stats software (eg, SAS, SPSS, SUDAAN). No need to pore through confusing data dictionaries. No need to try understanding the complexities of BRFSS survey design and weights. Vitalnet BRFSS provides the needed combination of correctness, ease-of-use, and output capabilities.
Complete details on the Vitalnet BRFSS module.
Fill out contact form or call 888-709-5319 for more information.
Analyze BRFSS data using VitalWeb (Vitalnet browser platforms).
Vitalnet® is commercial-off-the-shelf data warehouse software for analyzing health data sets. Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set. Key ways the Vitalnet professional solution provides best value include:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables, charts and maps.
• Much easier and more productive than generic stats software.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Handles birth, death, MCOD, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Both desktop (VitalPro) and web-based (VitalWeb) query systems.
• Much better value than "home-grown" or other alternatives.
• All needed technical & training support included with license.
• Flat-rate contracting simplifies budgeting and procurement.
Key concepts include: age-adjusted prevalence, Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, BRFSS, community assessment, complex survey data, health data warehouse, health statistics, health survey, jack-knife replication, risk factor prevalence, telephone survey, web-based data query system, weighted percent, weighted prevalence.