Birth Data Analysis Software
"Birtha" is the Vitalnet module for analyzing and disseminating birth data. Birtha calculates birth rates, cesarean rates, teenage birth rates, fertility rates, prenatal care measures, low birth weights, birth outcomes, and other birth statistics. It allows users to easily and quickly produced needed tables, charts, and maps. Birth data has a large number of fields, typically over 20 fields, and Vitalnet is ideal for reliably handling all that complexity.
Fill out contact form or call 888-709-5319 for more information.
Analyze birth data using VitalWeb (Vitalnet browser platforms).
Vitalnet® is commercial-off-the-shelf data warehouse software for analyzing health data sets. Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set. Key ways the Vitalnet professional solution provides best value include:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables, charts and maps.
• Much easier and more productive than generic stats software.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Handles birth, death, MCOD, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Both desktop (VitalPro) and web-based (VitalWeb) query systems.
• Much better value than "home-grown" or other alternatives.
• All needed technical & training support included with license.
• Flat-rate contracting simplifies budgeting and procurement.
Key concepts include: birth data, birth rate, birth statistics, cesarean rate, fertility rate, gestational age, health data analysis software, health data warehouse, health statistics, inadequate prenatal care, Kessner index, Kotelchuk index, low birth weight, preterm delivery, teenage pregnancy, web-based data query system, vital statistics.