Birth Data Analysis Software
Vitalnet® is data warehouse / data analysis software for analyzing health data sets. Beyond health data, Vitalnet can analyze just about any large, complex data set. Key ways the Vitalnet professional solution provides best value include:
• Quickly makes publication-ready tables, charts and maps.
• Much easier and more productive than generic stats software.
• Fully customized, yet operational in weeks to months.
• Handles birth, death, MCOD, BRFSS, many other data sets.
• Both desktop (VitalPro) and web-based (VitalWeb) query systems.
• Much lower cost than "home-grown" or other alternatives.
• All needed technical & training support included with license.
• Flat-rate contracting simplifies budgeting and procurement.
Birtha is the Vitalnet system for birth data. Birtha calculates birth rates, cesarean rates, teenage birth rates, fertility rates, prenatal care measures, low birth weights, birth outcomes, and other birth statistics.
Fill out contact form or call 888-709-5319 for more information.
Try out VitalWeb for free (Vitalnet browser platform).
Key concepts include: birth data, birth rate, birth statistics, cesarean rate, cesarean section, decision support system, fertility rate, gestational age, health care quality, health data analysis software, health data software, health data warehouse, health statistics, healthcare data warehouse, healthcare statistics, inadequate prenatal care, Kessner index, Kotelchuk index, low birth weight, medical informatics, preterm delivery, teenage pregnancy, web-based data query system, vital statistics.